Monday, January 12, 2015

Refections of the Past

Sometimes its hard not to dwell on our past. 
I think about how blue Bobs eyes are and how they used to smile. They are still blue but now they seem devoid of any pleasant emotion.
I think about Bobs love of the outdoors and the many trips we made to the mountains hiking and the lakes fishing. Now Bob prefers the solitude of our home to outside activities.

I think of the vows we took  “for better of worse” and I know I will care for and love him forever. 
I think of all the time lost on senseless petty arguments and I wish we could go back and do some things over again.

I think of family that wish they could have just a few more moments with Bob while he had a healthy mind.
I think my heart is breaking tonight.....

1 comment:

  1. I know your heart is broken. You have all those wonderful memories to help you heal.
    Love you Sis
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete