Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Adult care

About 4 or 5 months ago I tried getting Bob signed up for an Adult Day Care a few hours a week.  They wouldnt take him because of the "anger and aggression" issues. Well they did once.. but called me before I was even back home to return and get him.
 With the help of the neurologist and a change in his Prescriptions we have a handle on the anger.
The last few weeks Bobs confusion has compounded and  I have really been struggling to even get the most basic of things done and  decided that I would go back to the day care.
Well-- the anger and aggression are gone I thought surely they would now accept him for a few hours a week..
Nope.. apparently not.. Because he wanders.. they are not a locked center so they do not accept Patients that may wander. Neither of the adult day cares in town do...

My frustration level is over the top..

No comments:

Post a Comment