Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Minty Fresh

Yesterday Bob walked out of the bathroom with water dripping off of his forehead. I saw that his hair was brushed so I didnt think to much of it.
 As always (after Bob has been in there), I went to check the bathroom to make sure  the water was off and clean up after him. There really was not the big of a mess----Until I opened the medicine cabinet.
 There his hair brush lay covered in toothpaste.
  I went out to Bob and looked closer. Sure enough he had toothpaste all through his hair. I said "Hon, did you put toothpaste in your hair"?
 Bob Said, " Of Course". Like it was the most natural thing in the world.  I must say he did smell minty fresh and his hair was perfectly combed.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Well at least he didn't try to brush his teeth with the hair brush. LOL
    Give Bob a hug for me and here is one for you.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's probably time to lock away the Prep-H, windex, bleach, ammonia, bacitracin, hair dye, nail polish remover and other things that are very dangerous if used incorrectly. In the bath, kitchen, basement, and garage areas. HUGS

    ReplyDelete