Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Been absent

Whoops.. Been so busy the last few days that I haven't had time to think, let alone blog.
Arranging and filling out Patient forms for Bobs new neurologist and trying to get some of his Rx's changed. Some are making things worse- Not better.
Now I also need to see a doctor for High blood pressure and my heart is "skipping" beats.. Have to get that to get that under control. Stress and anxiety are taking their toll I suppose. One of us needs to be healthy-- so I guess I better get it taken care of.
It snowed for several days and we had a good new 12" of snow out there--- Now we have lake size puddles as the temps went way up and "the melt" is on. Now it is raining again and all of the snow is gone and I can once again see my tulips pushing through.. Yay!
Bob is struggling with sleep again.. The Clonazapam they gave him for night terrors and sleep did not help and in fact I am sure it made him worse. Lets hope the new stuff works-- I am pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment