Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

New years is my favorite day of the year. Its like being handed a fresh new tablet and a box of colored pencils. A chance to start fresh and fill the pages with new and beautiful ideas and plans and dreams.
 I am really struggling to even "like"  it this year. I know many changes are on the horizon  for Bob and I this year and neither of us have ever liked "change" that much.
Bob's rapid decent into the the dark world of Dementia has left me reeling and Bob in a permanent state of confusion.
I resolve to make his days a little happier if possible and try to dig a little deeper and find some added patience and humor.
A New year is a blank book,
My best wishes for you to convert it
To a beautiful story
Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment