Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wee hours of Mornin'

Every morning at around 4:30am, Bob gets up to use the bathroom. The bathroom is directly across the hall from Bob's bedroom and  I have motion lights set above his door that come on when he gets close so that he can see where he needs to go. Which has actually worked like a charm in the wee hours of the morning.
I often wake and can see in the hall that he is crossing from where I sleep. This morning I watched him cross, take care of his business and I saw the motion light come back on as he opened the bathroom door back up. I waited and waited but didnt see him cross back over to his room. I was about to get up to see if he was okay when I saw him crouched down low sneaking back to his room. He looked a little like a burglar sneaking around.  I dont know why I thought this was so funny at 4:30 am but I was laying there trying not to giggle out loud when I saw that.

No comments:

Post a Comment