Sunday, July 27, 2014

Planning ahead

 The weekend was busy for Bob and I. Of course Son Brian moved into the basement Apt last week and this weekend Grandson Carr was here for a visit. There is nothing like a 6 Year old to add some noise and activity to a household.  Two things that leave Bob confused.
 It was still a great weekend and we got lots done.  Son Brian built a "fire pit" in the backyard, which will by next summer, be surrounded by a Brick and flagstone patio.  At least that's the plan.  Brick or Flagstone? Both? Which do you think?
 Saturday night we roasted Hot Dogs and marshmallows over the fire pit.  Yea- I know-- I'm confused too.. but the Hotdogs taste better cooked over fire,  90 degree weather or not!    Cold weather is really not that far off if you think about it. 8 to 10 weeks  for freezing weather here.  Time to start figuring out how I am going to keep Bob busy and occupied during the long winter months again. Which then starts me  thinking that maybe this winter he will finally accept that He may need to spend a few days a week away from home at Adult Care.  So far he has battled me every single time I've brought it up. Frustrating but I do understand his fear. I cant even get him to go through the doors for a"visit" with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment