Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I sure miss "him"


I miss my Bob.. The man I fell in love with... the man that comforted me if I was sad, boosted me if I was feeling low. Wiped my tears when I was distraught, soothed my fears when I was scared. The man that made my heart race at the sight of him, the man that could grin and make me melt.. I Miss my Bob.
I want to jump up and down, lash out in fury..ANYTHING, to express my anger at what has become of him. His loss of memory of our life together is painful for me to endure, but it is such a small part of the bigger picture that the outside world does not see.
They do not see or hear his confusion, his desperate attempts to grasp onto his old reality. The Sad look in his beautiful blue Eyes as he tries to grasp onto distant  memories. I MISS my Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment