Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dont worry about it

Today was "yard" day. I mowed the lawn while Bob was cutting down this "stuff" along the side of the house. It looks cane like...almost resembling bamboo but is actually Japanese Knotweed and just one stalk can grow into a patch the size of a tennis court in a matter of a few months. Nasty stuff. Anyway, I finished mowing and went to check on Bob's progress... He was done. I said where did you put it all Bob?.. He said- Dont worry about it, I took care of it.
These are not small. They are a good 6 to 8 feet tall already so there should have been a pretty good pile for me to haul away to the dump.
Nope, no where to be seen--- then I watched him reach down and grab a small one he had missed----and he threw it over the 6 foot fence---into the neighbors back yard..... :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh goooddd not your nasty neighbor???? Leave it to "Bob"
    Hugs
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete