Thursday, March 20, 2014

How You Do'in?

Today we went to the hardware store to pick up a few odds and ends. As I was looking for what I needed another gentlemen and his wife were shopping for something in the same aisle. Bob walked down to them and grabbed the guys hand and started shaking it.
He was saying-- " How you doing?- Havent seen you for awhile- You still working? etc etc.. I could tell from the look on the guys face that he didnt know who Bob was. But then again he had that look like he may be trying to "place" him... The man was very kind and just answered Bobs questions and said- " I'll see you later" as they left..
After they walked away I said to Bob-- " Who was that?"
Bob looked at me and said-- "That's our neighbor.. "    Then he said " Wasnt it?"
I said " Well I dont every recall seeing them before.."
LOL-- Wonder if that guy is still trying to figure out where he knows Bob from..

No comments:

Post a Comment