Sunday, December 22, 2013

Woodsy Outdoors

Once a week I do a deep thorough cleaning of the bathroom. This means taking things off the shelves wiping them down, basically scrubbing and sanitizing every surface.
We have one of those "automatic freshners" by Glade.. Every 20 minutes It gives a quick spray of what I think is a nice scent. This  Month our scent is some "Woodsy Outdoor" scent that I cannot for the life of me recall the name of right now.
Anyway- I was doing my deep cleaning and everything was off the upper log shelf and I was wiping everything down when someone knocked on the door-
While I was seeing who it was, Bob went in to use the bathroom.
The neighbor left and I was putting some things away in the linen closet when I heard Bob in the bathroom swearing up a storm.
I said- Babe- you okay in there?
He said-- "something hit me in the head"
He opened the door and came out.. I'd left the air freshener on a lower shelf-- LOL-- He got a good dose of "woodsy scent" to the back of the head as he sat there--
He said- "That about knocked me off the John"
I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.  ( I am so easily amused these days-- :)
He said-- I dont think I like the new Cologne thing...
Me- Still laughing hysterically........




No comments:

Post a Comment