Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Golden Hour

Today I missed it. I usually get up around 5:30 to 6:00am. Its an hour in the morning where Bob is still sleeping and I get an hour to myself. Once in a blue moon  he gets up early too and I will only get a few minutes. Today I woke up at 5:30 to him standing by the bed staring at me. (Wow-- I must have really been sleeping hard). He says " My coffee is not on the table". I said. "I'll be there in minute" He can't seem to work the coffee pot anymore. Even thou all he has to do is push one button.
I didn't realize how important that hour was to me, until I didn't get it  ARGH!   To be honest-- I really Really REALLY need that hour alone.  I'll move on and pretend I am not irritated.  (Obviously I need more coffee if this irritates me. :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment