Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Morning Rituals

This is Lightning. She is getting on in years. Almost 15 now.  She- Like Bob- is a little hard of hearing.
Every morning When I get up she is the first thing I take care of, get her fresh water, fill her food dish and give her a "Pill" that helps with her old joints.
Last night I had a terrible time falling asleep again, so of course this morning I slept late.... so ....I didnt get my hour alone. I made my way to the kitchen and turned the coffee pot on and then started taking care of the dog. She was on the backside of the property making her "morning rounds". I stepped out on the deck and trying to hurry her along " shouted.
You had better get over here and take your pill.. I am not gonna wait here all day. Through the Bathroom window I hear Bob--
- "Jesus-- cant I even take a pee first"

No comments:

Post a Comment