Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Its Different- But the same

I have not had Bob at home for 2 months this week.
The Residential Care Facility he is in is great. Actually beyond great. The ladies there care for him like a family member. He is well adored and loved by staff. I visit him 3 to 7 days  a week, depending on my work schedule..- He always seems happy and content, but I also see him dropping further into end stage. Not eating one day, but then eating large amounts the next.  Not recognizing me or family  but still able to smile or laugh when something strikes him as funny.
 I love him beyond words and try to make sure he is comfortable.. Our Journey goes on.. Our love as well....
I sure wish a cure or "something" that would keep Bob with me would happen.. Hoping, Wishing, Praying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment