Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spirit

I am having such a hard time finding my Holiday Spirit this year. Maybe its because I cant get out to do my normal activities or shopping. Maybe its because I'm just  physically and mentally  exhausted. Maybe it's because my heart is heavy from having to make decisions I dont want to make.
  I made an attempt to get things started today.  I moved the book shelves to the hall alcove to make room for the tree. My son dug the decorations out for me.  That's as far as I got.
 Tonight I bundled Bob up after Dark and decided to walk around the neighborhood to see some of the lights the neighbors have put up. The whole time Bob just really wanted to go home to his chair.
 I'll Look for my spirit again tomorrow..
Alzheimers/Dementia causes such a feeling of loneliness. It seems compounded during the holidays.
I did get my first Christmas Card of the season ... It was from the Cable Company.. wishing Me ..." Dear Valued Customer" a Very Happy Holiday Season.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment