Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Conversation

Today as I was trying to get a few things done for tomorrows Christmas dinner I was carrying on a One sided conversation with Bob. I would say something. Bob would say something obscure back that had nothing to do with what I said. I would say something else and Bob would say what I call Jibble jabble...words that are made up or are nonsensical.
 He was "conversating" in his own way but not really communicating. He was happy thou and would often let out a Laugh or chuckle.
 It has been a really long time since we have had a meaningful conversation and its one of the things I miss the most. But It was nice to have a morning where he tried to participate in his own way and was happy doing it.
 I think he may finally be recovering from his Cold which makes for a Huge improvement in attitude and confusion. At least in the early hours of the day.
  As late afternoon and evening set in I know it will be back to Mass confusion and him not knowing our Home or me.
I'll take what I can.......

No comments:

Post a Comment