Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Out of Sight

Have you ever felt like you might be losing it? This morning after Bob finished his breakfast he carried his dishes into the kitchen. I didnt think to much of it as I was busy answering a customers email. A little while later I went in to do the morning dishes  and they were no where to be seen. I looked everywhere. Trust me its not like Bob to wash a dish. In all the years we have been together he has NEVER washed a dish.
  I started second guessing myself and thinking  maybe I had done them and not remembered as I had a lot going on this morning...
  Nope.. Opened the fridge to put away the coffee creamer.. and there all the dirty dishes were.. tucked in different spots in the refrigerator...
Out of sight- Out of Mind-- Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment