Friday, August 15, 2014

Seizures

I am curious. My readers --that have a loved one with Alzheimer's. Has your dear one experienced Alzheimers/ dementia related seizures? Bob has had multiple seizures since his diagnosis and every single time they scare me to death and I rush him to the ER or end up calling 911 for the "major" events. And every time they tell me the same thing.. This is common among Alzheimer's patient's. Bob actually went through a week of "mini" seizures and also several "major" events. Yet when I talk to others I know personally, they say their loved one has never experienced them.  Just Wondering.....

1 comment:

  1. My husband has experienced 3 of those. I thought they were TIA's and didn't realize they were common. He was never taken to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete