Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Flu Shot

Today I took Bob to get our yearly Flu shot. I told him what and where we were going before we left, while we were on the way several times and then several more times while we were in the waiting room.
 The Dr came in to give the shot and Bob went first. I was watching his face and all of a sudden as the shot was given his eyes popped open wide and he dropped his mouth open. He didn't make a sound.
 The Dr put  a bandage on Bobs arm and pulled his sleeve down.  We changed places and as I was hopping up on the table Bob whispered at me. " "That Bastard is gonna stick you". I Shushed him and got my shot. As we were walking across the parking lot to the Jeep Bob looked at me and said. You should really warn me when you are taking me for those.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Good thing he didn't take a swing at the doctor. LOL
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete