Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Its On Tap.

I got up this morning to the tap in the bathroom running again this morning. Pretty sure my water bill is going to be horrendous this next billing.  Bob still gets up in the middle of the night to "take care of business" and I think its awesome that he can still do that and think to wash his hands when he is done. BUT- he never seems to turn the water off. Notes go unread so that is of no use. Normally I can hear the water running. Now with the fans cooling the house at night I dont. I'm guessing that water ran from around 3:00 or 3:30 this morning- Until I got up at 5:30..
 Dollars down the drain. Wonder if you can get those auto off taps that you see in restaurant and airport bathrooms.. Yea-- thats what I need --One of those.

1 comment:

  1. Yeahh you can get those sensor taps for your house. I think they are pricey. But I guess if you are paying more on the water bill it is worth it.
    Hugs
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete