Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Frozen

This afternoon Bob and I made a quick trip to the grocery store to get a few odds and ends. Just as we were about done Bob froze in the aisle and refused to move. I said. " Come on Hon- lets go".  He refused to move and started glaring at me. I said " What's wrong?" No response. I reached out to take his hand and he jerked it away.
I thought Okay Fine. We'll just stand here and see what happens.
5 minutes later.. still not budging. I said..
 " Well this sucks"  He turned his head and looked at me. " I said "Our popsicles  are going to melt if we keep standing here."  All of a sudden-  he started walking again. I'm still not sure what that was all about but I'm sure glad I had gotten those popsicles.

3 comments:

  1. And I hope you enjoyed the popsicles when you got home.
    Sending best wishes for better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things... Who would have thought Popsicles would have been the catalyst for a brief smile and to get Bob out of a "stuck" place. Hugs Lori! Thinking about you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we do enjoy the popsicles. This time of year I worry about him getting enough fluids. He doesnt like water and its a battle to get him to drink it. BUT- He will eat those popsicles. LOL. Whatever works. Right? Thanks Margie and Dawn!

    ReplyDelete