Sunday, July 6, 2014

Aptitude

A few years ago I bought Bob a very nice Montana Silversmiths watch. He LOVES this watch and wears it everyday- except when he loses it. I have found it hanging on the shower curtain rod, the light fixture in the bedroom and also tucked between cushions of his lazy boy chair.
 I dont think he can really read the time on it anymore- But he loves this watch!
 Last night as he was sitting in his chair and he was taking the watch off and on..Off..on...off....on...off...on, over and over and over.
After watching this go on for a good 45 minutes I went over and took the watch from him and said.. "Hon.. I am going to go set this on your dresser for now. I don't want you to lose it, Okay?"
Bob said " Well someone has a bad "aptitude"

Bad aptitude indeed.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment