Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What The Heck?

Where did the last 5 days go? We have been keeping busy I guess.  We took a drive and made it all the way over the mountain and down to the lake on the other side. Still a little snow here and there on the top but it really wasn't that bad. The lake side was gorgeous! It felt good to get out in the fresh mountain air and get some hiking in!
I have been tending the gardens and have already started canning some jams. Rhubarb and Strawberry so far.
Bob seems to be leveling out again after a pretty significant decline. He also took a bit of a spill on the stairs and cut his arms in a few spots. Healing nicely thou, so no worries there. I have a splint on my right hand for a few weeks. Apparently all the heavy lifting I was doing cleaning out the basement has caused a stress fracture in my hand-- Yippee!  No wonder my hand was aching..LOL. So- Thats about all here for now! Hope the weather is beautiful and the sun is shining brightly on all of you!

1 comment:

  1. You better take it easy with all the lifting. Ohh I guess it is too late to tell you that now that our hand is broken.
    Hugs
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete