Monday, February 24, 2014

Are we there yet?

When I am driving Bob anywhere he is very impatient and fidgety. Constantly wanting to know How much further, or how much longer, or are we there yet.?
Today we went to a store that is 15 minutes from our house. Right next door is a most awesome Mexican Restaurant. ( I love Mexican food).
The minute we pulled away from the house Bob started in.. How much longer? Are we there yet? How far do we have to go? We've been driving forever!
I pulled up to the store and because it was busy I had to park a little further down in front of the Mexican restaurant.
Bob looked at the graphics on the sign and designs on the building and said.. I Knew it.. Now we are in Mexico. I hope you know how to get back home... I should have just stayed home.
Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment