Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day

This morning we got up to a fresh blanket of snow. There were some pretty warm colors in the sky as the clouds were lifting up so I grabbed my camera and headed outside. Bob was shoveling the deck off. He Looked at me taking pictures and said " well that must be nice" I said "whats that?"
He said "getting to do nothing but play while others are working.."
Um-- did he just say that? REALLY?
I said- "Well in just a little bit when I am scrubbing the house, cooking you 3 meals, doing dishes, vacuuming, doing laundry, doing your thinking as well as my thinking, and trying to keep my business afloat as well as taking care of your every need-- all while you are sitting watching me from your recliner-remember that..."
He said "wait-- what am I remembering?"
 Yea--- that's what I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment