Friday, January 17, 2014

Fah Getta Bout It

I know I've said before that coherent or meaningful conversation doesn't happen with Bob much anymore. Today I was trying to explain to him that the new furnace had to be inspected before a certain date. He kept telling me he had checked it over and it was fine.  The company that installed it did "fine". To which I once again said- NO-- an inspector from the city comes to inspect it for the permit. We HAD to have it done and the deadline was approaching. We went back and forth for several minutes with tempers flaring and me quickly regretting even trying to have the conversation. Why oh Why didnt I just keep my mouth shut and call them with out saying anything-- I finally said-- "You're right- Just forget about it.". To which he replied- "Give me 5 minutes".

No comments:

Post a Comment