Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

This morning we went to the store and picked up a few odds and ends that were needed. Bob looked around at some of the decorations and tables set up with New Years Eve type decorations.
He said "whats this?"
I said "Tonight is New Years Eve"-- then not being sure he was understanding I asked "Do You remember what New years eve is?"  He said
"Its one of those nights you do one of those party things".
LOL- I dont really remember the last time he or I actually went to "one of those party things".
I imagine our evening will be much like all of our other evenings- Bob will go to bed at 9:00 or so--Chances are I will still be up beading or working on a design so I will "celebrate" the entry of 2014 alone-- This does not bother me- Really-- Just the thought of trying to "party" seems laughable anymore- But I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year- I hope we all have a Fabulous 2014- or at least as good as it can be! Be Safe and Sane tonight if you are headed to " One of those party things".

3 comments:

  1. As someone who takes care of their Mother who has Alzheimer's I 100% totally understand all this! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Red and Marsha! A Happy New year Too you both too!!

    ReplyDelete