Friday, December 27, 2013

Fishy Fishy

This past week I had to renew the tabs on my Ol' Jeep. The Licensing office we go to has two saltwater aquariums that are gorgeous. It made me miss my own aquarium so much. I had a 50 gallon Saltwater aquarium that I just LOVED. I once wanted to be a Marine Biologist- That seems like such a long time ago. Anyway- I was a single parent back then and with running the boys to their activities working two jobs etc I just couldnt keep up with the upkeep of that tank. I gave it away to a good friend.  ( Kicking myself royally now)
As we were sitting there waiting our turn at the licensing place I noticed that Bob was just totally enjoying one of the Saltwater Aquarium. He was smiling and staring and just seemed so relaxed. All I could think was-- OMG- I really need to get an Aquarium again. LOOK at him!  When it was time for us to leave I had a hard time getting Bob to go-- He was so enthralled with that tank- I came home and started browsing the internet. I decided that I would go smaller this time-- Maybe a 30 gallon..It is going to take me awhile to save for it as money is tight with  just me bringing in money but I am going to do it.. I'll try to put a little aside each month.. Maybe By Summer I;ll have enough saved! Maybe Fall- Who Knows-Wish me luck-- I think It would be really really good for Bob. It will help him relax and bring the anxiety levels down.

No comments:

Post a Comment