Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hide and Seek

The last few days have been a little rough. Bob is not recognizing everyday items at times.  For 2 days when Bob needs to use the bathroom he sits in his chair and leans and looks in all directions.
Me- "What are you looking for hon?"
Bob- " I have to use the bathroom"
Me- See that light in the hallway- Its right back there"
Bob- "oh"

A minute later I see all the lights flipping on and off for the bedrooms closets etc..  So I head back there
Me- "Right here Bob". I guide him to the right room and
as he is standing in our tiny Bathroom he says--
Bob- " Where?" as he is standing dead center in the middle of the room.
Me-- "Right there" as I point at the toilet
Bob- ( getting angry now) "WHERE?"
Me- "Right here hon and I reach down and open the lid for him"
Bob- "Oh-- there it is-- why are you hiding it?"
Sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment