Sunday, November 3, 2013

Things in strange places

  1.  Cup of still warm coffee in the linen closet. ( this one could have been me)  :)
  2. Hand held can opener in the drawer with the computer paper
  3. Remote control on the deck next to the dogs water dish
  4. Quart of oil for the jeep under the bathroom sink
  5. Box of Kleenex and a T-Shirt in the chest freezer
  6. Watch Hanging on curtain rod in the bedroom
  7. Pair of eyeglasses hanging on Lampshade
  8. Photo Magazines rolled up inside bathroom towels
  9. 2 boxes of Rice Krispie treats under the bed
  10. Fork in my Spiderplant
  11. Flashlight in the refrigerator
  12. My very favorite mixing bowl full of weeds under the deck

Everyone loves a good scavenger hunt, but I sure wish I was provided with list!


No comments:

Post a Comment